The H.C. Coombs Centre recognises the diversity of our patrons. We are committed to providing a website and venue that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of ability or technology requirements.
We work regularly on the accessibility of the H.C Coombs Centre website and the user experience to achieve Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level Double-A.
H.C Coombs centre have the following access services:
- A passenger lift provides access to all 5 levels of the centre.
- Wheelchair access to accommodation and conference rooms, and most of the public access areas.
- Hearing loops have been installed in the Lecture room.
- Accessible toilet facilities located on Level 2.
- Accessible accommodation available in Level 3.
We are also working on the venue to meet the latest regulations and laws governing accessibility and the rights of persons with disabilities.
Please advise staff of your accessibility requirements when booking. Visit the FAQ page if you would like to know more about H.C Coombs Centre’s services, or contact us to discuss your requirements.